Arts Mid North Coast offers a diverse and extensive range of services to the Arts and Cultural Communities of the Mid North Coast.
Our Core Services
- Develop and Maintain a Mid North Coast Cultural Database.
- Assist artists and community groups to develop arts projects.
- Provide advice, information, referral contacts and resources to the regional arts community.
- Promote the importance of arts and culture in terms of employment, economic development and cultural tourism, for bringing people and visitors to the region.
- Develop training approaches in response to identified arts and cultural ? needs
- Assist with arts and culturally related funding applications.
- Advocate and lobby local, regional, state and national funding providers.
- Secure funding for local and regional arts and culturally related projects.
- Promote the importance of arts and culture for improving quality of life.
- Create links and partnerships with key decision makers at local, regional, state and federal levels.
- Inform artists and community members of the Mid North Coast regarding opportunities at the local, regional and state level.
- Provide support and assistance to Indiginous and Ethnic communities in the maintainance and development of their cultural heritage
- Produce regular publications (Monthly E Bulletin and specialised information bulletins)
- Create strong partnerships with Local Government in terms of support for and assistance with arts and cultural development.
- Work to assist local governments to plan for arts and cultural development.
Arts Mid North Coast Inc Public Fund: DGR
Effective 6 November 2012, Arts Mid North Coast Inc. Public Fund became endorsed as a deductible gift recipient (DGR). As such, AMNC Inc. Public Fund is able to receive gifts which are tax deductible to donors.
We Provide Assistance to the following areas
- Visual Arts and Crafts
- Multi Media
- Public Art
- Regional Cinema
- Heritage and Museums
- Arts based Events & Festivals
- Community Cultural Development
- Creative Industries